Before I put the bumpers on this time, I cut some rubber tire tubes. At least I will have something to protect the paint. Lesson learned from last time.
I haven't seen these in a while. And to my surprise the new part didn't require any modifications
Finally figured out why the door gap was larger then it was originally. Notice that the old piece is shorter than the new one. The passenger side was actually 7 mm longer and that was one the bottom side. Forgot to take a picture before I cut it. I have Bob to thank for making me think of this.
Door gap at the paint shop.
Here is the door gap after I cut the trim.
Also replaced the #4 body mount nuts with these.
Okay Bob, any recommendations on how to fix this. The old plastic is really brittle.
Time for the soft top to go back in. And the back will be done