Project update

Want to discuss or ask questions about the restoration project featured on The Corvette Restoration Page? If so, this is the place!
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Re: Project update

Post by MaineVette » Dec 11th, 2014 11:45 pm

mndshp wrote:what other projects you have in mind other than the vette? How about the wife's vette and Corvette Restoration Page v2.0? :willy:
More projects around the house mostly... Bathroom remodels, expanding over the garage, some landscaping, the list goes on. My wife thinks I have some kind of sickness - can't sit still. :ROFL:

Corvette Restoration Page v2.0 continues to be a work in progress. That's not a simple process either - coming along though. Should be up by spring.

The weather has gotten pretty cold so I'm not sure how I'm going to spray that epoxy primer at this point (needs to be 60 degrees in the garage for 2 days for curing). Problem is the epoxy needs to go down before I take the body work any further.
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com